Green Wedding Ideas: How To Make Your Wedding Special
A wedding is one of the natural aspects of life and also the most important step that any couple ever takes in their lives. Therefore, combining these two aspects can really result in a wedding that is extremely memorable. This can be done through adding special touches to the invitations, decorations and food by way of natural, green wedding ideas. The following are some ways.
1. Invitations: The kind of invitations that are sent out before the wedding establishes the theme that the wedding is going to have. Using green wedding ideas and concepts can really set the tone and expectation of the guests. Here are three things that can do it.
i) Blooms invitation: There is a beauty in simplicity that only a naturalist knows of. These invitation cards only have a simple border design which is complemented by a subtly placed bloom of the couple’s choice.
ii) Floral watercolor invitation: Adding innocence to a wedding can be a very touching and meaningful step and these invitations do just that with handmade watercolor floral imprints.
iii) Dancing buds invitation: A very light touch can be given to the invitation with the help of a faint background behind the text.
2. Decorations: Once the theme of the wedding is set through the use of multiple green wedding ideas such as the above mentioned invitations, the next step is to honor the expectation of the guests through the use of decorations influenced by the same concept. The following are some through which the couple can improve the natural factor of their wedding.
i) Pastel Vases: A wedding consists of tables and a table will always need one or two vases on it to bring out the look. For a green wedding, the vases used should have pastel shades and should not be too bright or too dull.
ii) Topiary Card Holders: Any well organized wedding would require card holders assigning seats to guests. Therefore, instead of using a conventional card holder made of plastic, a wedding shaped by green wedding ideas would include natural topiary card holders.
iii) Customized Silk Flower Petals: Another of the many green wedding ideas is the use of personalized silk flower petals. These are artificial petals made with silk that can carry any name or message.
3. Food: If the invitations and decorations are influenced by green wedding ideas then the food should be too. The following are some suggestions.
i) Whole Leaf Tea Sachets: Using sachets that carry a whole leaf attached to their tops can set the mood of the wedding.
ii) Bird Nests: The table can also carry mini bird nests which can be used to store small treats or candies for the guests.
iii) Personalized Honey Jars: Personalization is the best way to make a wedding special. Using personalized honey jars can combine the provision of a food supplement with decorating the table.
The above mentioned green wedding ideas can add the natural aspect to any wedding in addition to bringing about a peaceful and relaxing environment.
Article from articlesbase.com
Related Plastic Jars Articles
- The Premier League Long-Ball Table Is Not Full Of Surprises » Who …
- Prayer Table Report « Lent & Beyond
- href=”/windows/system_utilities/other_system_tools/”>Other System …
- a href=”/windows/photo_image/image_converters/”>Image Converters …
- href=”/windows/dvd_video/other_video_tools/”>Other Video Tools …